You are responsible for ensuring the security of the personal information held on your computer, mobile or other device.
1. Premium Motors Limited (“PML”) takes care in compiling the contents of the pages on this website and makes sure that they are updated on a regular basis. However, the information provided on this website is non-binding general information, meant for reference only. It cannot replace detailed individual advice to help the prospective buyer to make his decision. The technical features and equipment of the vehicles described are only examples. Such features and equipment can vary especially depending on the country where they are sold. They are subject to alterations at any time. You will get binding up-to-date specifications on the features, equipments or characteristics of our vehicles exclusively from your authorized dealer or importer. Whilst PML endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, no express or implied warranty is given by PML as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. PML does not guarantee that the information on this website can be accessed without disturbance at any time.
2. When we refer to or provide links to the websites of third parties, PML does not take any responsibility for the contents of the linked website. We have no control over nor do we endorse, recommend or approve of the contents of the third party’s website. PML accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists and shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage arising from or related to its use. You maintain full responsibility and risk for your dealings with third parties and your use of third party websites, applications, content, products or services.
3. PML shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any material found on this website. PML shall not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the information, or reproduction or re-dissemination of the information, within this website. The above exclusions and limitations apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. We may make changes to these Terms from time to time and shall post the amended Terms on our website. By continuing to access or use our website, you confirm that agree to the amended Terms.
Personal Data and Privacy Statement of Premium Motors Limited
2. Purpose of collection of personal data
3. Use of personal data
4. Duty of confidentiality
5. Special provisions for personal data held by our Company on the internet
6. Your rights
7. Access and correction request
8. Use of personal data in direct marketing
Our Company intends to use the customer's personal data in direct marketing and may not so use the data unless our Company has received the customer's consent (which includes an indication of no objection) to such intended use. In this connection, please note that: -
If the customer does not wish our Company to use or provide to any other persons his personal data for use in direct marketing as described above, the customer may exercise his opt-out right by notifying our Company, in which event our Company must, without charge to the customer, cease to use or provide to other persons the customer's personal data for use in direct marketing.
The customer may provide his consent to the Company's using or providing to other person his personal data for use in direct marketing as described above by notifying our Company's Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are set out below, or through such other channel which the customer may be advised of when providing personal data to our Company.
9. Data protection officer of our Company
The person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding our Company's privacy policies and practices and kinds of data held and for any other communications hereinabove described are to be addressed is as follows: -
The Data Protection Officer
1/F, DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 2262 1316 Fax.:2171 2154 E-mail: email@example.com